Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dinner with nothing to eat

The boys are at scouts tonight, so it's just me and the girls for dinner. I love this day of the week: no pressure to cook anything. But, we have pretty much nill for food here. Emily is having a frozen pizza. Now, understand that these were on sale many mos. ago, and Bret (big) got a ton of them thinking they would be our staple food or something. They suck so bad. They look bad, taste bad, and smell questionable. No one wants them. Rachael and Sophie had grilled cheese. I'm having leftover Chinese hot/sour soup. Oh yeah, and for an appetizer, I had the leftover black olives and half a banana dipped in caramel dip. No, I am not pregnant. I'm just a freak and have lots of tastes that I love. We made it through the rehearsal for the girl's recital tomorrow night. Michael was not happy once little Bret left, and we just gutted through the next hour and a half. I also painted the rest of the living room ceiling today, so WHEW! That's done! Little Bret helped me get all the little pain in the butt spots around the fans, etc. We started un-wrapping the plastic off of the LR, and vaccuuming all the remaining dust which is still scattered everywhere. I kinda forgot what our room even looks like done!

No comments: