Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting older!

I turned 40 something this week. I had a fun birthday where I was taken to bkfst. by my friend Suzie, then to lunch with my "grouping" group, then, a spontaneous mom's nite out with a couple MORE friends! We ordered Chinese and watched the biggest loser. Totally chillin' out all day. The kids were so sweet and told me many times "Happy Birthday Mommy." Several of my pals from present and past called to wish me a happy day. The next night I celebrated with my family when Emily made me a lemon meringue pie, which we devoured after we tried a new Italian place. Totally memories of "Gann's" for those family members who read this blog!!! Next time you come, we're there. Anyway, my impatient teenager is waiting for his turn on the computer so he can saturate himself in the land of facebook. More about HIM later!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Jen!