Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas
















Well, I'll give the short summary of Christmas. It was so nice. We went to a beautiful midnight Mass, my family all came to visit...my sister's kids were able to experience their first Christmas, and their first visit from Santa...we celebrated my Grandfather's 98th bday all together...he requested fruitcake, which was the simple storebought "log," but later was a homemade one from (as Gramp says) "the good father," Fr. Bauer. I got to just hang out with my sibs and my aunt whom I rarely see anymore, so that was great. My parents were there, but we see them quite a bit, so, I'm not ignoring them, they're just not as NOVEL as my sibs are in my house! (go ahead and call me now mom...) It was chaotic and peaceful at the same time. The perfect mimic of life right??? Can't wait for the next time!

No comments: