Sunday, January 11, 2009

The rash, the Russian, and the rest home




That's my life right now. The rash. A ginormous rash that has morphed all over my limbs, back and belly. It seems milder today, thankfully. The stress-related rash that makes me look like a lizard woman. The Russian. Feeling all gross from the RASH, I decided to get a quick trim of a haircut and spruce things up. "Tatianna," had done a good job with little Bret, so, what the heck? I had a babysitter with Bret there, so I went for it. Let's just say, "language barrier" and leave it at that. Now I'm covered in layers of hair that I didn't want. I have half my hair left. SIGH. Maybe some prenatals will speed that growth back!! The rest home. This week, I am relinquishing Gramp to a rest home. His issues have gotten too big for me, and he is falling so often now, it's downright dangerous for him and us. I swear the man is made of titanium. There you have it. I'm off to finish dinner.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGsh! That rash is from STRESS? More Gramps. At least you know you tried. Don't want to show us the hair? LOL!

Jen James said...

Yes, I think it's from stress. I have no other symptoms! Not a sniffle! And no, I'm not showing the hair for several months!

Kim Trouy said...

how bad can the hair be? I mean you look like crap from the rash!!!! show us the hair... we are going tonight to Hueys I will bring a camera and post it on my blog!

Unknown said...

I've been losing hair in handfuls for the past 4 weeks. There are discernible bald spots on my head. I'll show you my hair atrocity if you show me yours.

Keep the rash to yourself, though. Dang!

g adams said...

why wasn't i invited to hueys!!!!
really, i bet the haircut looks fine.

Nicholas Mom said...

I saw the hair everyone! It looks great! The rash is clouding her perspective, you know damaging her ability to see other things clearly.

Jen James said...

So, I'm thinking of taking "current" rash pics. I'll take a naked picture of myself, but cover my head with a bag..you know to protect my identity, and to keep the haircut atrocity covered. Whadaya think?? :-)

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure you have to mark your blog if you start showing nakkid pics.