Thursday, February 26, 2009

Overload of pictures
















I know, I'm overloading the pictures, but that's partially why I created this blog...to keep the family updated without blitzing their emails, (although I still actually do that..) So to you who are family genetically, and those who are my family non-genetically, here ya go! Fairies in the frontyard! And to my sibs and my dad...hopefully you'll not be offended by the series of Michael using Gram's dresser as a changing table. The cuteness of his fat folds might decrease your disappointment in the new use. Recently my 2 little girls have gotten on this singing kick. Doesn't matter where we are, it's like they're living in an active musical...especially at the grocery store. 2 little girls, hand in hand, singing and skipping through the produce section at the top of their lungs. Totally cute, totally innocent. Ah childhood!! Oh yeah, and we have about a zillion Girl Scout cookies if anyone is looking to buy some overpriced calories.

No comments: