Saturday, November 22, 2008

Give thanks






















I haven't blogged in a while, because last time it took hours to keep trying and re-trying to get a new post to work. I guess I figured that if I left it alone for a while, the little mouse that works in my computer would get it all straightened out for me! So, all goes well here. My parents came last week for a visit with Gramp, and we had our Thanksgiving dinner a week early; we had the whole big meal. Of course Michael got sick in the middle of it with a fever and wicked crankiness (translation: I ONLY want mommy to hold me, and then I'll just moan and writhe around). It was fun anyway, and I know Gramp was really glad to see dad. The kids are loving the massive leaf pile we have at the end of our driveway. They can literally jump into it and they disappear and have to crawl their way out. It's totally a hoot to watch. Like a swimming pool of leaves. I have an account on facebook now and have found so many old friends from high school, etc. It's really weird to just be able to go online and see what's up in their day now. Kinda like a freaky time warp, but fun, and train-wreck-like...you just gotta go and have a look at what they're all doing!

No comments: