Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gramp likes PIZZA!


Haven't updated this week. Let's just say my stress level was up too high. Things are a little more stable right now, so I'll give you a peek into today. Gramp loves pizza. Pepperoni. He had it last night for dinner and today for lunch. He had me go and get some last week as well. Who knew? He's been awake for a majority of yesterday and today, which is new. Friday he had a fall off the bed (he says he just slid off of it) which shook him up a bit, but now he seems fine. Michael is pulling up to stand on everything, but I think mostly my legs. Then there's the constant imminent fall, of course. Little Bret plays his first basketball game tonight, and we've spent today tackling the enormous amount of leaves that our forest-like yard produces. AND we left most of them in place!!! We only cleared the back patio and walkways! Anyway that's that. Tonight I have a thick and garlicy smelling beef stew in the crock pot to combat the chilly air outside, and the girls all had hot chocolate this afternoon after an hour of using a push-broom to "sweep" leaves down the driveway at breakneck speed.

No comments: