Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beautiful weather..

Sophie receiving Emily's gift: a home made pinata.
Yes, this is my hubby's butt. I couldn't resist.


Princess.


This is how germs are shared among families.



Here's my home-grown band, complete with 1-yr.-old drummer.



We are having some fabulous weather here. Clear air, sunbeams streaking down through the tree branches, cool mornings. You know, the kind of weather that makes you want to inhale deeply. I can feel the summer slipping away, and the demands of schedules and the business of fall coming. Oh well, time marches on. But life continues to cycle, as my good friend just found out she's expecting, unexpectedly! That drumbeat keeps on even though we get busy with other stuff doesn't it? Congratulations!!!! Sophie is about to turn 6, and we celebrated as a family last night. She is so cute. She wants me to start calling her "Zoishia" (the Polish version of her name, which I'm sure I've butchered). Yes Nancy, that's your fault! :-) Bret is off again to St. Louis for a boy scout trip. He had a great time at his Steubenville retreat last week. We're getting ready to go and visit Gramma and Grampa for a week as well as my sister and her family. It'll be great for the kids to play. The kids are most excited to fly somewhere! Anyway, laundry calls, so I'm off to fold the multiple baskets.

No comments: