Thursday, October 16, 2008

Keeping up with the culture...

This post is purely to get a chuckle out of my mom and her cluelessness about current use of computers. Listening to her reading something on line today, I hear her read, in the text, (insert a sing-song melody here) "lalala." And I'm going, mom, did you just read "l-o-l?" "Yeah." MOM!!! Do you not know what LOL is? "What, lalala?" I can imagine all the emails I've sent with an lol stuck in there, and my mom is thinking I just sit around singing lalalala while at the computer. Okay, well she's on the phone with me as I type this and is saying something about the fourth commandment.....okay, mom, say it with me now, LOL! NO SINGING or HUMMING allowed!!! Also, Michael really cut his first tooth yesterday!!! A bottom one! Yay! Bring on the steak!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MY mom loves throwing the ole 4th out at me,too! Dang!